Please leave your Email. We will find the best price for this product and contact you shortly!

"You Are the Only One in My Heart" Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace

Average Customer Rating:
4.8 (Based on 27 reviews)
  • List Price:$259.00
  • Price:$69.00 & FREE Shipping
  • You Save:$190.00
  • Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Product Description
  • Pendant Size: 0.65 inch WIDTH * 0.8 inch HEIGHT
  • 925 Sterling Silver Pendant and 925 Sterling Silver Chain
  • Comes with Pearl of Dream Jewelry Box
  • Perfect Gift for Any Occasion
All the Pearl of Dream necklaces are made of solid sterling silver, electroplated with rhodium. Sterling silver is 92.5% true silver. The remaining 7.5% is comprised of an alloy, which lends hardwearing properties to silver, a metal that is too malleable to hold its shape. Over time, sterling silver tends to develop a mellow patina caused by oxidization, which results in an 'antique' look where tarnish builds up giving the jewelry a beautifully unique air. Some may not appreciate the aspect. To make your jewelry tarnish resistant, we plate the sterling silver with rhodium. The electroplating saves you most of the trouble of cleaning and polishing, but if your sterling silver does become tarnished, there is no reason to panic. After all, the tarnish is telling evidence that you have bought real sterling silver from a trustworthy seller, and you can clean the tarnish away using a soft cloth with a little toothpaste.
Learn what other customers say about this product Read more
Stay Connected: